IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTATION $400.00 (2 hour minimum)
- Includes a detailed walk through of the home identifying all changes and the level of importance.
- Discussion on ways to make the improvements including a prioritized plan.
- Offer color schemes and furniture layout ideas
- Written notes of the discussion will be provided at the end of the consultation.
FULL CLIENT DESIGN SERVICES $1,500 and up (Fee based per job)
- Begin with walk through and create prioritized plan as in consultation services.
- Create schematic designs of proposed changes.
- Bring in contractors for estimates on work.
- Finish with a cost estimate to complete all necessary work.
- Manage the project by scheduling contractors, ordering materials, track shipping and delivery and take care of all the details to ensure good workmanship and design.
SENIOR CARE HOME DESIGN
- Work at beginning stages with architect to provide additional space planning information with regards to future furniture placement, wayfinding, lighting and switch locations, as well as finishes for all areas.
- Select colors, fabrics, lighting and plumbing.
- Create furniture plan and select key pieces.
- Provide written specifications for any of the above.
- 30-40 minute presentation covering all areas of the home beginning outside the front door and covering color, surfaces, lighting and wayfinding for all rooms.
- Question and answer period in which attendees can get answers to their specific needs and to the overall design process involved.
- Take home information includes how to work with a professional designer, websites for daily accessibility tools, and a check list to review their home on their own.
- Discount on two hour in-home consultation (Regularly $300, attendees $240)